Decode the beauty of Toronto with Westjet Reservations

Me and my wife were planning a trip to our dream destination Toronto with the Westjet Reservations. Toronto is a beautiful place and it is the capital of Ontario. There are a variety of tourism features on the edges of the world-famous CN Tower Galleries and museums. One of Canada's largest and most diverse cities and it is just a short Niagara Falls drive. We both are so excited about the trip, and we saved 30% more on total ticket fare with the help of the Westjet Reservations team. The reservation team helped us a lot to gain our preferred window seats.

The booking process with the Westjet Reservations team



As my wife works in an MNC company, she ordered me to finish the booking procedure on her behalf. Firstly, I said No, but, who I am to disagree with the decision of the higher authority. So  I initiated the booking procedure in the following ways:-
Step 1- I dialed the Westjet booking number  +1-866-807-3747. I get the number from the official website of Westjet. To get the Westjet booking number, a user needs to visit the contact us section.
Step 2- I chose the English language as my interaction language and pressed 2 to select the booking option.
Step 3- The automated system asked me to wait for some time and connected my call to an expert travel agent.
Step 4- The expert travel agent greeted me and asked me to offer the Name of the passenger, age of the passenger, gender of the passenger, occupation of the passenger, address of the passenger, Passport ID, Nationality of the passenger and for communication purpose, he asked me to add the Email address with the phone number.
Step 5- I asked the agent to reconfirm all the information, and offered me my favorite seats.
Step 6- For concluding the Westjet Reservations process, the agent asked me to pay the airfare through the Debit card, Credit card, E-wallets. I chose PayPal wallets to pay the airfare. Within my five minutes, I got my e-ticket on registered credentials(Email address and phone number).

After paying the airfare and receiving an e-ticket my next step was to complete the check-in process, it will help me to save time and resources. For the check-in, I preferred the online method as I wasn’t wishing to pay boarding fees. However, my fortune was not with me, my wifi network speed is drastically going down, So I chose to complete the check-in process over the call.

Step 1- I dialed the Westjet reservation team number  +1-866-807-3747. I get the number from the official website of Westjet. To get the Westjet reservation team number, a user needs to visit the contact us section.
Step 2- I chose the English language as my interaction language and pressed 4 keys, to select the check-in option.
Step 3- The automated system asked me to wait for some time and connected my call to an expert travel agent.
Step 4- The travel experts will assist you and initiate the check-in procedure on my behalf.
Step 6- For the check-in process, the agent asked me to present the following information:- Family name of the passenger and Confirmation number.
Step 7- The agent had completed the check-in process on my behalf, and I completed the check-in process over the call. To complete the check-in process, I was required to pay the service fees or check-in fees. The check-in fee is charged per passenger.

I want to be a smart husband, so, I gone for the round trip flights, as the round trip flights offered me the following benefits:- 
1- Assurance of both side booking.
2- Saved my money on the total of airfare. The money value saved was 18% more than a regular booking.
3- When I chose round trip flights, the Westjet reservation team offered my travel vouchers for the future journey.
4- Five extra discounts on baggage allowance and much more perks.
5- Complimentary beverages and premium drinks.

At the airport, we both shown our boarding pass and completed the check-in process with ease and I enjoyed our benefits offered by the Westjet reservation team. When we landed on the soil of certainty, we performed the following activities:-
1- Booked a cab to the hotel.
2- Catch the room key from the reception center.
3- Took our breakfast, the quality of breakfast was awesome.
4- After finishing breakfast, we went for a short nap.
5- Washed our tiredness and started the journey to decore Toronto as per our list.

Top 3 tourist spots of Toronto


1- The famous Art Gallery of Ontario is one of the main attractions in North America. The collection comprises over 95,000 pictures from around the world, from Renaissance artists to contemporary painting, including an impressive selection of Canadian photography, including a broad variety of Group of Seven images, all the localities termed it has AGO. The newly designed house is a peculiar building on the west side of the town center. A variety of temporary exhibitions will be kept during the year. The Art and Design College of Ontario is similar to the AGO and has booths that feel like crayons. It is higher than the road.

2- My wife loves animals and always wishes to be connected with wildlife beings. So we planned a trip to the Toronto Zoo. In the zoo, around 5,000 wide-ranging species share their livings. The Adventure Zone is a famous place, and a spring pad can be fun all season. Pygmy beet, cats, ducks, giraffes, penguins, orangutans, and many more are among our favorites. The zoo is split into many parts, each of which is a different part of the world. The zoo is about 40 km north-east of the city center: the Rouge. The Rainforest of Gorilla, Tundra Trail with Polar Bears, and three big Highlands in the Great Barrier Reef Zoo in Toronto are the major attractions present in the heart of this beautiful nature temple.

3- A Niagara Falls Ride in Ontario is a great way to travel if you don't. The ride involves a hotel escape, and a drive to Niagara Hornblower leads to the new Horseshoe Crossing Bridge. It's worth a fast ride from Toronto to Niagara Falls. You are almost an hour on the back of the diaphragm. Many of the biggest locations in the city like the Whirlpool Rapids, the Floral Clock, and the lovely town of Niagara to the east halted tours.

We enjoyed the adventure, culture, and underwent the heart of Toronto. I will recommend everyone who loves to spend time with family. Must plan a trip to decorate the beauty of Toronto and if you are looking for a budget trip then contact the Westjet Reservations team. 


1 comment:

  1. Hello! Thanks for sharing this amazing content your information is really very awesome to read. Keep it up and best of luck for your future updates.
    For booking cheap flights to usa visit at
    Aeromexico Reservations Telefono.

    ReplyDelete