British Airways Reservations for booking Air Ticket Information


Count the stars with British Airways Reservations



As we are planning a trip to London, My father and I took the responsibility to book tickets for all of us. We started to check the details of the airline that is traveling to London from our city, on the course of time I get to know that my aunt has a desire to endure a journey in the national carrier of England.

Everyone requested me to book tickets in British Airways, now it’s my duty to reserve seats for all of us in the world-famous airline. I log in to the official site of the airline but only able to book 9 tickets from my id, so for all other tickets, I dialed the British Airways reservations Number +1-855-635-3039, and call the reservation team. 

British Airways Reservations Process

When I called the British Airways reservations team, an agent was assigned to me for reserving the rest of the ticket. The agent was so polite, described me all the process for securing the seats, I was so stunned when they offer me a 30% discount on my total fare, I was feeling so lucky that without any effort I saved my hard-earned bucks. Always book tickets with British Airways reservations and grab 30% off without any hidden conditions. With the cooperation of the agent, we all completed the check-in process easier and save our precious time. On the day of departure, we got our boarding pass at the airport, In the cabin, all the seats are spacious and offering 30% more legroom. The in-flight services are incredible and the entertainment package offered by the airline is mind-blowing. At 3 o'clock, we all landed on the land of the emperor, “LONDON”. We the thirsty soul we all take a nap of 8 hours and skip the breakfast offered by the hotel. In the afternoon we all decided to roam London in small groups. I was fortunate that no one picks me in their group, I was happy to travel with my soul thank you, dad, for the help.

Tower of London

I started the journey by touring the Tower of London, if you are a fan of architecture then this place is heaven for you. The Tower was built in 1078 by William the Conqueror, the interior section itself will take your soul from the body, you will experience one of the exceptional art of ancient British artist.

Tower Bridge

The Tower bridge plays a vital role in uniting London, the bridge has two huge towers rising 200 ft above the river Thames. It is also recognized as one of the landmarks of London. In the evening the bridge sings songs with Thames river for entertaining the parched air.

The Victoria and Albert Museum

The museum was founded in the year 1852, in the Victoria and Albert Museum, you will experience the culture and tradition of Great Britain. In the museum, you will endure the 145 galleries traversing with 5000 years of creativity, the Victoria and Albert museum was built over 13 acres.

Hyde Park

At last in the evening we all get together in Hyde Park, it is London’s largest park, which was built in the year 1635. The cold breeze wind connects our mind with heart, we all lay down on the ground and started to enumerate the infinite stars present in the sky.

Thank you from the heart to the British Airways Reservation team for offering us such an incredible deal, London is a place to admire if you got a chance must revive the London City with your loved ones for enjoying nature and consuming some meaningful time between each other.

Other Blog






0 comments:

Post a Comment